What to Expect
What can I expect at my first visit?
- Complete medical history evaluation and exam with a focus on your weight and medical complications you are experiencing. This includes discussion of conditions for which you could be at risk as well as discussion of prior attempts at weight loss.
- Comprehensive, specialized lab testing to better understand the effects of your weight on your health as well as to identify causes of your weight gain. We will go over the results at your second visit.
- Laboratory: You have several options for where you can go to have your labs drawn. You may visit a draw site and you also have the option for mobile phlebotomist to come to your home and draw your blood work (no additional charge). More details will be discussed during your visit.
- Body composition analysis with Inbody 270. You will get a report with amount of body fat and muscle as well as estimation of basal metabolic rate.
- Set goals for your health and weight.
- You will be given recommendations for changes you can implement immediately.
- You will be given detailed recommendations for a lifestyle change diet that will be customized based on your labs, medical history, and personal preferences. One size does not fit all!
- Use of FDA-Approved medications and use of nutritional supplements based on your medical conditions and needs.
- Your second visit will be shortly after your labs are done and then you will be seen monthly for appointments with scheduled weekly phone consultations. This will provide you with the accountability and coaching you need.
For details regarding what to expect, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section.