Coconut Coffee Chia Seed Pudding
Looking for a delicious way to add 𝓯𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓲𝓷, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪-3 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓼 to your diet? Try this easy recipe for a healthy breakfast or a delicious, filling dessert.
This easy chia pudding does the trick and great as an easy healthy breakfast option. Make ahead, no cooking required. The coffee lovers will appreciate this one ☕️
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: (Makes 2 servings)
2 tablespoons chia seeds
3/4 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
Optional: Unsweetened shredded coconut & slivered almonds for topping
1. Measure chia seeds & place in a glass bowl.
2. Add coconut milk and instant coffee.
3. Add agave nectar. Stir. Can add less if plan to serve with fruit
4. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
5. Before serving, add slivered almonds and sprinkle of shredded coconut.
𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪: Can double the recipe to have extra on-hand for a ready-made healthy breakfast for the week. Get creative! You can add some diced apples or 1/4 of a banana sliced if you want for added fullness and sweetness.